EIA was established in 2007 to provide services to the assistance field.
The company operates a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 certification
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers as well as all other interested parties. We strive to provide our customers with services which meet their requirements and their expectations. Also, we ensure our business processes are carefully monitored, measured and controlled to promote a continual improvement in our environmental performance.
We have the following policies and procedures in place to support us in our quality goals and align with our quality system:
• The commitment to comply with ISO9001:2015 standard requirements
• Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
• Continual improvement by ensuring that, risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
• Continuous training and development of employees